Dubai is a popular destination for tourists from around the world due to the attractive and unique experiences offered by it. Dubai has something to offer everyone, whether it is for shopping in opulent malls, enjoying the nightlife, or exploring the sandy beaches and the golden desert.
But, in case you are planning to travel to Dubai or the rest of the UAE, you must apply for a Tourist visa. The process is simple and can be completed either online or in person. Nationals of most countries must secure a travel visa, while those of some countries like France can use Visa on Arrival. Details are available with registered immigration consultants in Dubai.
Is a travel visa to Dubai open?
Even as countries all over the world are returning to normal after the Pandemic, the UAE s is also welcoming tourists to the country. The country has introduced many reforms in its visa processing in order to attract more visitors and residents. Therefore, the process of applying for visas has been much simplified, and more kinds of visas suiting the needs of applicants have been launched.
Types of travel visas
In order to travel to Dubai and the rest of the UAE, there are many kinds of visas to apply for. The choices for travel visas to Dubai are as follows:
- Dubai transit visa for 48 hours
- Dubai transit visa for 96 hours
- Dubai visa for single entry for 14 days
- Dubai visa for single entry for 30 days
- Dubai visa for multiple entry for 30 days
- Dubai visa for single entry for 90 days
- Dubai visa for multiple entry for 90 days
- Visa on arrival.
Dubai visa on arrival can be availed of by persons of special nationalities like Australia, China, and Canada, apart from others.
Documents needed for a tourist visa to Dubai
Mostly, there is no need for many documents to apply for a tourist visa to Dubai and the rest of the UAE. But based on how you apply for the visa, you might need the following support documents as indicated by the best immigration consultants in UAE:
- A copy of the passport valid for 6 months
- A photo of passport size that meets some stipulations
- Proof of return flight tickets
- Copy of airline tickets
- Duly filled application form for visa
- Proof of adequate funds
- Proof of accommodation
- Fees for visa
- Any supporting documents
How to apply for a visa?
There are many ways to apply for a Dubai tourist visa. The facility for online application of visas is useful for persons from many countries. If you land in Dubai without a visa, you will be turned back by immigration authorities. As such, you should apply for a tourist visa in the following ways:
- In case you have a host/ sponsor in the UAE, apply either through the ICP website or the GDRFA website.
- Contact the nearest DVPC (Dubai Visa Processing Centre) in your nation.
- Through centres for visa application
- Through the airline by which you are travelling, like Emirates airline or Etihad Airways.
- Some hotels may help to secure the visa
- With the help of visa agencies
In sum, these are all facts about Dubai tourist visas and the modes of applying for the same. With a tourist visa, you may be able to enjoy all that is offered by this radiant city, from its luxurious resorts and hotels to world-class dining and shopping.