United Kingdom (UK) is one of the most favored destinations in the world. One can easily travel to the UK with a tourist visa; however, if one wishes to move and live in the UK, the visa requirements are a lot harder. Thus, anyone planning to migrate to the UK from Dubai should learn about these visa requirements. This blog shall cover some basic details of migration visas and work permits. Let us explore some of these visa options:
● UK Family Visa – People who have relatives settled and residents in the UK can use this option to move to the UK. The Visa is issued for up to 33 months, and an extension can be granted even after that. A solid understanding of English is desired to get this kind of Visa.
● Student Visa – This particular Visa is issued for those planning to study in the UK. The visa requirements include proof that one can support oneself in the UK during the period of the educational course and proof that one has been admitted to an educational institution in the UK, among several others.
● Skilled worker visa – This is one of the most powerful ways of moving to the UK. The Visa is issued if one has a job offer from a UK company or has been reassigned there. The Visa can only be availed for skilled jobs, and proof of the job in question is required for this Visa, among other requirements.
● Temporary worker visa – This type of Visa is similar to Skilled Worker Visa, except it is issued for a temporary period and not indefinitely. It is for those who intend to work in the UK for a short time but beyond six months.
● High-value worker visa – This Visa is issued to pioneers in the arts or sciences, and investors or entrepreneurs can apply.
● UK ancestry visa – If one’s grandparents were born in the UK, one could avail of this type of Visa.
One must note that each of these visas has its special requirements. For such reasons, getting a visa in the UK is impossible, mainly if you don’t take the help of professional services.
Moving to the UK – other considerations
If you wish to move to the UK, you must plan for several years ahead of you. Apart from getting the Visa, you will have to consider your finances – particularly if you don’t have a work permit in the UK. The UK can seem expensive to those used to living in Dubai – your monthly expenses may rise to 25 percent or even more. Another consideration is residence. Even as a non-resident, you can buy a house in the UK.
You will also have to be careful about what kind of immigration service as they significantly affect your chances of migrating to the United Kingdom.
The Bottom Line
One can quickly wrap up the above discussion by concluding that getting a visa to the UK from Dubai is a complicated legal process. Fortunately, Nova Immigration can help make the process a lot easier. Consult us today to get a visa to the UK.