Moving to New Zealand is a big step. It requires making new connections and establishing new roots. The cost of making the move is a major factor in whether or when you should move. But with a little research, you can figure out how much it will cost to move to New Zealand. It has become easy to immigrate to New Zealand from Dubai as it joined the European Union. New Zealand is a member of the European Union, which means that we are part of a single market where we can trade freely with other countries. This means we have access to a wider range of jobs, careers, and education opportunities. It also means that it is much easier to build a life in New Zealand.
Migrating to New Zealand is an exciting opportunity, but it comes at a cost. The New Zealand government has set a minimum salary threshold for new immigrants, which will affect the quality of candidates we can accept. This is a lot of money, and it’s not something that most people can do alone. However, for people who have been long-time residents of New Zealand, or who have family and friends there, its advantages are obvious. Many New Zealand residents have grown up in the country and know it very well. They have been to all the best places and know how to get around them, so they can navigate their way through the maze of cities and towns with ease.
Thus, below are some of the points on which the cost of migration to New Zealand depends.
- On the type of visa: There are different types of visas available like Work Visa, Work Visa Partner, Resident Visa, Study Visa, and Visitor Visa.
- On minimum standards for private living.
- How much time it will take for you to find work and obtain a visa.
- It also depends on the Size of the relocation, Duration, and complexity of the transport, education, and training, Cost of moving your household to New Zealand, Cost of living in New Zealand, and Cost of securing residency in New Zealand.
Some of the costs are needed to migrate to New Zealand.
- Visa application fee: This is a visa fee that is to be paid while you will submit your visa application.
- Government fees for visas: Different government fees are depending on the visa you want. For example, Work Visa: 298 or 393, Work Visa Partner: 318 or 413, Resident Visa: 3000, Study Visa: 277, and Visitor Visa: 184. These fees can change anytime.
- Professional registration fee: This is a fee that is to be paid when you register with a professional body. The professional body will assess your education and experience to determine the registration fee you will be required to pay. This can vary depending on the body and the role you are registering for.
- There is more cost that is required to be considered for migrating to New Zealand like the cost of medical, police clearances, etc.
The cost of NZ immigration Dubai is a lot. It involves making a big financial commitment and involves taking on a lot of risks. However, the rewards of migrating to New Zealand are great. It opens up a lot of opportunities, and it enables you to build a life in New Zealand.